Pat

Australian Skial God
Contributor
2XLEOwg.png
''

I just got back in, can anyone update me on the changes?

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
2XLEOwg.png
''

I just got back in, can anyone update me on the changes?
You can buy skill levels.
More mostly shitty quests with shitty items released.
A New (1yr old) prayer book is out.
Dungeonerring skill now exists. (Almost completely useless aside from being a quest requirement)
Old wildy back.
Free trade still banned.
Tl;dr RS is more of a cash whore now.

Pat

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You can buy skill levels.
More mostly shitty quests with shitty items released.
A New (1yr old) prayer book is out.
Dungeonerring skill now exists. (Almost completely useless aside from being a quest requirement)
Old wildy back.
Free trade still banned.
Tl;dr RS is more of a cash whore now.
Fuck i thought it was gonna be cool
oh well probably not gonna play much anyuway

Bacon Master

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
I remember Runescape being the shit way back when. I remember me and my friends would go on the PVP servers (now either deleted or you have to pay for them) and we'd kill everyone, get the random loot that dropped, sell it, and repeat until we all had Gold-Lined Armour. Ah the good old days.

Pat

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I remember Runescape being the shit way back when. I remember me and my friends would go on the PVP servers (now either deleted or you have to pay for them) and we'd kill everyone, get the random loot that dropped, sell it, and repeat until we all had Gold-Lined Armour. Ah the good old days.
Really you have to pay for PvP?? thats so lame

Pat

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It also seems to have wiped alot of my levels and quests which is weird and now i think i will not play ever again oh well

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Tried to get mine up, because I would have gotten probably 2000 days. I don't feel like doing any Java horseshit to get it, though.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Imo, the game really went to hell once you could buy skill levels.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Do the smart thing and play 07 like I do.. no reason not to. EoC is NOT fun to use.

Once I went to play Rs 07, I can't go back to 2013 RS.

sov

Legendary Skial King
I used to play it a lot.

Now it has just gone down to shit. Still pretty neat though and it has expanded a lot but I miss the old Varrock, Falador, Camelot and Arrdeugnge( or that place no one can pronounce)

I was a member for about a year or two. Really worth the upgrade.

Pat

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Do the smart thing and play 07 like I do.. no reason not to. EoC is NOT fun to use.

Once I went to play Rs 07, I can't go back to 2013 RS.
How do i play rs 07? that was the year that i was big into it and remembered having a lot of fun

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
this looks great thanks, I might just play again
Its a very slow start. It was for me because I got 99 WC on 2013 RS and almost 99 Str, so it seemed like I was starting over again. I have not gone back after playing for about a month. It's much more fun then 2013 RS and its more active (not by much but it gets full worlds.) I can give you some starting money if you want if you do chose to play. It's hard to get started but once you start buying money and get those skills up, it becomes easy.

Pat

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Its a very slow start. It was for me because I got 99 WC on 2013 RS and almost 99 Str, so it seemed like I was starting over again. I have not gone back after playing for about a month. It's much more fun then 2013 RS and its more active (not by much but it gets full worlds.) I can give you some starting money if you want if you do chose to play. It's hard to get started but once you start buying money and get those skills up, it becomes easy.
so is it a complete fresh start? I dont keep any items or gold?

Pat

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This is bringing back some old memories!!! the loading screen is just as i remembered it

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
so is it a complete fresh start? I dont keep any items or gold?
At first I thought I would get something, but you have to start from scratch, thats why I was so hesident to start it. Trust me, once you start you don't want to get out. But that's just me, the game looks nicer then 2013. Armor looks like armor and not like a kid drew it. No stupid ass dongonearing. Only down side is theres no G.E. So that leads to scammers and lots of trade bots.

Pat

Australian Skial God
Contributor
At first I thought I would get something, but you have to start from scratch, thats why I was so hesident to start it. Trust me, once you start you don't want to get out. But that's just me, the game looks nicer then 2013. Armor looks like armor and not like a kid drew it. No stupid ass dongonearing. Only down side is theres no G.E. So that leads to scammers and lots of trade bots.
Ok sure im making an account now ill add you when im done want to play a bit?

Pat

Australian Skial God
Contributor
wait fuck do i have to pay for this?