• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Devin64156

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
It’s been more than 8 years since I have actually played. How are all my og 2013 members doing. Is jungle still playing music for the idle servers? Update me on everything that has happened.

Reactions: Toxik

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Jungle quit in 2014 iirc and micspamming became against skial rules in mid-late 2014 I think?
Oaky and Oaky jr disappeared
BINDED quit steam last February after throwing a tantrum in the server
Sasnar is worse than before but doesn't play tf2 anymore
troopo disappeared
zrai comes around once in awhile
iron doesn't come around
Hellgasims still comes around
Frogzard sometimes comes in
mooffin recently started coming back
neutral doc is gone
amazing asian is gone
Map changed several times, every donator and current regular dislikes the current version
idropdeuces comes every now and then

and there's more autism than ever before.

Reactions: Devin64156

Devin64156

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Jungle quit in 2014 iirc and micspamming became against skial rules in mid-late 2014 I think?
troopo disappeared
iron doesn't come around
neutral doc is gone
amazing asian is gone
Map changed several times, every donator and current regular dislikes the current version

Reading this makes me a little sad. I feel like I have missed out on things I should have been here for. I just dropped everything and never looked back.

Wow jungle was a staple of the idle servers. Is he active Or is he just completely done?

Last edited:

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Reading this makes me a little sad. I feel like I have missed out on things I should have been here for. I just dropped everything and never looked back.

Wow jungle was a staple of the idle servers. Is he active Or is he just completely done?

He moved onto Warframe then removed everybody on his friends list in 2020 except for his bots.

Reactions: Devin64156

Devin64156

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
He moved onto Warframe then removed everybody on his friends list in 2020 except for his bots.
Skial is like a time Capsule for me coming back and realizing all of the people that used to play are gone really hurts but I guess that’s just what time does to everything. (Currently drinking)

Toxik

Contributor
troopo disappeared
iron doesn't come around
neutral doc is gone
amazing asian is gone

Wtf how long have you been around idle? I could have sworn I've never seen you on there before

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Wtf how long have you been around idle? I could have sworn I've never seen you on there before
Like mid 2012. I used to be an even worse asshole than I am now, I just change my steam name every now and then because I get bored of them.

I was BoB tHe MiNi-SeNtRy between 2011-2014 and SSjay between 2015-2018

Toxik

Contributor
Like mid 2012. I used to be an even worse asshole than I am now, I just change my steam name every now and then because I get bored of them.

I was BoB tHe MiNi-SeNtRy between 2011-2014 and SSjay between 2015-2018
Oh that kind of rings a bell, I used to play on idle all the time wayyy back when but I barely remember any of the regs now