• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

-Wolfrenium-

Uncharitable Spy
hello, i just wanted to know if there is any way to disable the autoconnection to other servers for being afk and here is why i want to have it disabled:
  • i am playing on turbine, the server is full, i just go to drink water or something and when i am back, i see i am connecting to a random server, that is bad/have high ping/its emty/its full of bots
  • i have conection issues when changing to servers, my game freezes so its impossible to cancel the connection to a server
  • sometimes on those freezes my game crashes and is really annoying
i want to know if there is a way to disable it and only get kicked, i prefer that because of the situations above
regards

RMSniper

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
The last two issues are highly unlikely to be related to us, and I would almost go so far as to say I am 100% confident they are not our fault.

As for why you're switched when afk, we use afk bots to seed servers. When a server gets full, an afk player who has reached the maximum amount of time they can go afk (I believe it's 2-3 minutes) will be kicked and moved to an emptier server to seed it. The only way to avoid this is to donate, as it will extend your maximum amount of time afk threefold, I believe (so around 6-9 minutes). A second option would be for you to leave the server when you're going to get your water or whatever you're doing and come back when you're done.

You cannot disable the afk kick/move to server function. Donate to increase your afk time, go to spec, or leave the server and come back when you're done doing whatever you are doing.

One final note: This will only occur when the server is full; otherwise, you should never be kicked for being afk in a non-full server, even if the server constantly stays at 19/20.