[BR0NY] Sureshot™

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
The title says it all
And could i also be told how to check for duped items?
I ask because the seller has another big kill, which Im assuming he duped and sold to another person. I assume its duped because what it says bellow the trade date: "this item potently still exists, please check the players BP to verify"
(I'm hoping i put this in the right section)
Here's my big kill:
http://www.tf2items.com/item/819839125

Stitch/Glue

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
I'm not exactly sure, but I don't think yours is duped. And to check if it's duped, check the item's history and see if there is 2 of the same ID

[BR0NY] Sureshot™

The ID's are different
And also, when you click a item, and the specified item is not found in the database, does that mean its duped?

[BR0NY] Sureshot™

The item dosnt have a long history, and it dosnt say it might not exist, but the guy might haved duped the big kill i have, and sold it to somepony else, look on the sellers bp, on page 15, there is another big kill thats been duped.
Im just sketchy, cuz i paid 15 keys for this =/

Stitch/Glue

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
The item dosnt have a long history, and it dosnt say it might not exist, but the guy might haved duped the big kill i have, and sold it to somepony else, look on the sellers bp, on page 15, there is another big kill thats been duped.
Im just sketchy, cuz i paid 15 keys for this =/
Your Big Kill's current ID is different, so I do not think it is duped, I understand how you can be sketchy about this, but I really don't think it's duped. But if you really want to be sure we can wait for someone like Faron to come in check this

[BR0NY] Sureshot™

Ok, one last question, when you click a item, and it says the specified item was not found in the database, does that mean its duped?

Stitch/Glue

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
Ok, one last question, when you click a item, and it says the specified item was not found in the database, does that mean its duped?
I do not think so, but as I said before, I'm not exactly sure about everything. I don't know alot about duped items, all I know is when you see 2 of the same ID's in the items history it's duped. If you really want to be sure you can wait for one of the more expert people on this subject to come in and check on this