AisultanUmar

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2706216
https://github.com/Mentrillum/Slender-Fortress-Modified-Versions
Personally, considering the resurgence of players recently on Slender Fortress servers from my experience, I thought that a Slender Fortress Skial servers would be a cool idea since on many occasions nowadays I notice that Slender Fortress players have a roughly equal or an even larger amount of players than the Deathrun servers, including Skial's Deathrun servers. That's right, Slender Fortress currently has seen a rise in players to the point it had a number of players rivaling that of other community gamemodes such as Deathrun or Zombie Escape. Don't get me started on Surf, Slender Fortress has an even higher amount of players compared to Surf than if we compared Deathrun or Zombie Escape!
Personally, I think that since Slender Fortress is (in my opinion) very fun and has a fairly good amount of players playing across various different servers that host this gamemode, I think that the idea of a Skial server that would host Slender Fortress would be a good idea in my mind.
If you agree with me or wanna disagree and discuss the topic with me, feel welcome to respond to this thread!

Also, Slender Fortress' newly modified plugin is much better than the previous plugins and also runs a bit better than the previous plugins used back then. I think that's another reason Skial should consider adding Slender Fortress as this new modified plugin is more stable and crashes less, loads faster too than other plugin versions!

Reactions: FaiireN and Dee Jay

AisultanUmar

+1 Very fun gamemode.

What servers have a lot of people playing SF, because I can't find them anymore?
usually speaking, the peak players are from asian servers
north american servers receive the second amount of highest player counts but they're nothing compared to asian server counts
apparently Slender Fortress is just somewhat popular among asian players

Bottiger

Administrator
I don't believe this game mode is popular at all. This game mode doesn't ever have more than 1 server full at any given time any time I looked.

We also have too many custom game modes to maintain and I do not have time to maintain them all. I doubt anyone would join the server if we just ran the vanilla plugin with no changes. The reason why our other servers are full is because we don't just run a vanilla version that anyone else could have.

Reactions: The Cloptologist

AisultanUmar

I don't believe this game mode is popular at all. This game mode doesn't ever have more than 1 server full at any given time any time I looked.

We also have too many custom game modes to maintain and I do not have time to maintain them all. I doubt anyone would join the server if we just ran the vanilla plugin with no changes. The reason why our other servers are full is because we don't just run a vanilla version that anyone else could have.
alright, then i apologize for suggesting to adding slender fortress then
im sorry