McGama

Gore-Spattered Heavy
poniponiponiponiponiponiponiponiponiponiponiponiponiponiponiponiponiponiponiponiponiponiponiponiponiponi

Toxik

Contributor
Yes, yes it is.
This is just another reason I hate bronies, they apply MLP to everything, thus ruining everything.

Bottiger

Administrator
KG9yf.png

Da_money125

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
LMAO @ 16:17

Twilight Sparkle: Pyro. Move that gear up,
~Points at Pinkie~
Twilight Sparkle: ya mental defective!
Pinkie Pie: Hudda hudda ha!

XD

Mewkin

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
I feel as though there was a meeting held a long time ago over what the MLP variants of TF2's characters would be in any fan created thing in the existence of everything.

FS-Nasa

Mildly Menacing Medic
Personally I think 2007excalibur2007 does TF2/Pony crossover vids better. He actually takes the time to splice the audio together to match with the dialogue, and it flows much easier. Something tells me many of you have not seen this before:
The Scout most likely represents the you, and I don't blame you. But Zeurel animated that for a reason, and ponies are not as big a reason as you may think. Hell, it was even featured by ScrewAttack when they named TF2 the best multiplayer PC game in existence. You don't even need to know that it came from MLP, it's just a hilarious short with the Heavy enhanced by Zeurel's goofy expressions. The pricks in the YouTube comments completely ruin that fact, but that's beside the point.