randomshagz

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
I asked a few other players, and they said they cant login, but 2 people can login, When I login I can play for 2 mins then get kicked.

OleGreg

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
Yeah I get that error too. At first I just joined the server again and got past the bug. Now there's no work-about. I looked online it suggested a server restart.

OleGreg

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
Read online it means there could be corrupted world/chunks. Which causes the server to have connectivity issues as well as crash.

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I got this problem on our minecraft server last night. It means that the server has to catch up on some quick updates
All the server owner has to do is restart server really fast. It worked with my friends server.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I think it's fixed, I played on the server for a while this morning with no error, will check again later.

EDIT: It seems to work fine when there is 1 person on the server, but when someone else joins it won't let anyone on.

Last edited:

dgoodman

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MC-34947

I'll post this here. I'm thinking it's this issue which is a vanilla bug. My main account has been affected by this for weeks and I've only been able to get in with an alt. No one has an idea on a fix but I can try the corrupted world suggestion this weekend.

Already restarted the server and it doesn't appear overloaded or anything.

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Running: Minecraft 1.7.5
Running: Minecraft Launcher 1.3.11
64xDWUC.png

Already restarted the server and it doesn't appear overloaded or anything.
Still didn't work. (direct connect and server listing failed)
I don't know if this helped. It says there's 1/20 people usually. But I see 2/20 at times.

Thank you (on short notice) dgoodman

Thephedora

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Same thing here. I usually see a 2/20 too. Glad to see I'm not the only one and it's not my end. dgoodman will be on it as soon as he can get ti sorted.

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Perhaps we can tear down the old server and set up a fully updated new one? With a whole new world?
I don't even mind paying for the first month (paypal) to see if it works.