Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
My internet seems to be randomly cutting out for short periods of time for no apparent reason.

I'll be in the middle of a round of TF2 or doing anything that requires internet access and it will seem to lose connection for about 5 to 30 seconds, the average being around 10 seconds. It does this roughly every 20 seconds or so.

I've tried doing a power cycle and flushed my DNS but it didn't seem to do anything. I've also never tampered with anything, this just started happening out of the blue today.

Anyone got any troubleshoot tips I could try?

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
My internet seems to be randomly cutting out for short periods of time for no apparent reason.
I'll be in the middle of a round of TF2 or doing anything that requires internet access and it will seem to lose connection for about 5 to 30 seconds, the average being around 10 seconds. It does this roughly every 20 seconds or so.
I've tried doing a power cycle and flushed my DNS but it didn't seem to do anything. I've also never tampered with anything, this just started happening out of the blue today.
Anyone got any troubleshoot tips I could try?
Reset your modem. Call your ISP and have them send a refresh signal.

Nothing_Much

Banned
Contributor
Depending on your ISP, you could also send out the exact same signals the customer service reps send to the modem and/or cable boxes if you have TV services.