Interesting intro :D

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TradingCo, Mar 10, 2013.

1. TradingCo

TradingCo Mildly Menacing Medic

Steam:

I'm 16 years old, basically 17 (birthday in a few months) and i live in the NY area. I'm not like most steam/TF2 users in the fact of the pure amount of time i have to dedicate to what ever i do on the computer and such. So now you may be wondering "Hey TradingCo, why do you have so much time!!??" Well im glad you asked! Here is the shorter version of why i have so much time. I had spinal fusion surgery in October and i was bed ridden for a few days and such. I was in enormous amounts of pain before hand, and now its possibly the best feeling in the world, just about zero pain! The side effect to this is that i cannot do physical activities, like football, skateboarding and such for a while. Until late June early July. So i'v dedicated a lot of time to SteamRep helping them out with reports and such (not a mod or anything, just a helpful member). So since i have so much time i really wanted to help out some other communities if possible, so i was hoping i could make an impact here!

I'm going to start being active on your servers and such and if you guys need a hand with anything, i would honestly love to help out! I'm hoping this community is what i'v seen from the outside, a nice, friendly, respectful, awesome community! You guys can add me on steam if you want, id love to hang with some of you. Well sorry for the long intro, hope to see you around!

PS- I also posted this on RAWR as well, so sorry if you happened across this 2 times.

2. EvanFlew

EvanFlew Legendary Skial King

Steam:
    k

3. ToTeM

ToTeM Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Welcome
    you can't leave
    forever

• Like Like x 2
  4. TradingCo

Steam:
    Dont plan to :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. Shula

Shula Australian Skial God Contributor

Welcome

6. Morbuzka

Morbuzka Server-Clearing Cynic

Steam:
    Fuck off, do that shit somewhere else, Evan. This is introductions, not something stupid in General.
    Besides that, welcome Tradingco! You will see my dumb attitude and much more with us. But it's fun, sometimes... enjoy!

7. Aporkalypse Now

Aporkalypse Now Gore-Spattered Heavy

Greetings.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Shiny Charizard

Shiny Charizard Australian Skial God

Steam:
  9. Twilight

Twilight Australian Skial God Contributor

Steam:
    hello

• Like Like x 1
  10. Fallen Leaves

Fallen Leaves Server-Clearing Cynic

Steam:
    Hai
    Have a cookie

• Like Like x 1
  11. JohnnyGaloshes

JohnnyGaloshes Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Welcome to the site. I hope your back fix is permanent and you can go on with normal activities without pain. Look forward to seeing you on the servers.

• Like Like x 2
  12. TradingCo

Steam:
    Thank you so much guys for the warm welcomes!

13. Tomatketchup

Tomatketchup Banned Contributor

Steam:
    Velkommen.

14. loganlj2

loganlj2 Legendary Skial King

Steam:
  15. ToTeM

ToTeM Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

if we're doing welcome in out own language then i'll join in
    Velkominn
    Ísland er stórasta land í heimi

16. sov

sov Australian Skial God

Steam:
    ANOTHER NOOB TO JOIN...

...Just Kidding :)
    Welcome to Skial.

Enjoy your stay.

17. loganlj2

Steam:
    I thought we were doing a random language.. I did Esperanto.. It's an artificial language. Fun :D

18. Kairi

Kairi Banned Contributor

Welcome c:

Isnt it the EU language they wanted us to speak? I had some lessons in it but thats it.

19. loganlj2

Steam:

It was made to be

"an easy-to-learn and politically neutral language that transcends nationality and would foster peace and international understanding between people with different regional and/or national languages."

• Like Like x 1
  20. VEGAN DAD

VEGAN DAD Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice