• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

WilhelmWulff

Mildly Menacing Medic
I ask of you, the community, for your thoughts, opinions, and feed back this. I have received much feed back from other servers, admins, and fellow common folk, all of which are astonished at the incompetence presented, negligence, and over all unprofessionalism of an admin. As one would expect an admin to be reasonable.

Introduction.
Greetings, I have been subject to a false accusation, and the individual who is tasked with the ban has shown his incompetence and poor judgmental skills at handling the situation, refusal reason, berating and snarling. All of which shows ones incompetence.

I asked an admin, Bottiger, about the matter, and that If could make a full detailed report to refute the claims against me. He said to take this matter to the forms rather then appeal section, as the report against me was posted onto the forms.
unknown.png

The thread. It is rather large in detail but I wanted to cover everything.
https://www.skial.com/threads/appeal-wilhelmwulff.90269/
I complied and followed through what Bottiger told me. I wrote my report and posted it on the forms and got positive feed back by community members.

Now, certain individuals do not like to be seen as incompetent given their egos. And so, the thread was taken down and moved over to the appeal section by the individual as so, You. The community, can not give your feed back on the matter, or voice your questions on the actions of the individual.
unknown.png

It wasn't just moved back, but a added note. A snarl, a jab as you could say. A middle finger at my attempt at a fair trial, this is the individual in question is Jermaphobe. A moderator.

Conclusion.
And as asked before, I ask You. The community, the common folk, what is your thoughts on the subject at hand, and over view of the full report I presented.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Too much info. Nobody is going to read all that. Your evidence needs to be concise and relevant to proving your innocence, not a tangent on how well you can play, nor how bad an admins attitude is. Focus on the point which got you the ban, the rest is irrelevant.
My initial thought is "me fears he doth protest too much"

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I mean, if I'm the admin who banned you and you instantly start calling me immature and unprofessional and the 50 other things you called him, I probably wouldn't take you seriously or give you the time of day either.

On top of that, even if you were polite, nobody wants to read that 50,000-word essay you wrote about it. Try to make your information concise and simple and more people are more likely to take you seriously. You want my admin, I'd keep you banned just for coming off like an arrogant ass.