Nothing_Much

Banned
Contributor
No.

It would imply that the elsewhere debate isn't expected to be intelligent.

I'd rather promote it as a whole rather than segregate it to a certain part of the forums.

That begs the question, why do we have unmoderated then? This is only as far as Skial goes.

Steak

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
i highly doubt any thread in said section would be able to not be flamed..... have you seen the rest of the forums?

Steak

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
we dont need any more sub forums pick one thats there and use it i hear zebra enjoys people having conversations and being helpful in the reports section

Toxik

Contributor
Intelligent debates have no place on Skial, people would troll and admins would have to hand out bans just for that, it's not worth their time

Mario445

Face-Melting F2Per
Yea, I've seen it on other forums. It should be highly moderated for trolls and shit-posters. It has the potential to work, just has to be heavily moderated.

DeepIndigo

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
no because debate means somone will bring up religion, sexuality, politics, abortion, etc etc etc etc (insert further sensitive issues here that morons will either troll about, or idiots will post their honest opinions about and people will assume they're trolls) serious debates on forums end up as shitstorms 99% of the time. and if they dont that's due to serious hard work by mods, who frankly dont need MORE trolling to deal with

GhostDragon505

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
The only way to have an "Intelligent Debates Section" is to have it heavily moderated so that little kids and butthurt trolls will keep out of it.
That being said, I don't think we can have a section such as that.
There are a few too many people on the forums that are the reason why we can't have nice things like that.