Mothership

Gore-Spattered Heavy
True, but I mean the main problem with the shotgun is that it has a like 2-5-7 shells capacity and is loud as FUCK, you'd only attract more zombies D:
Same could be said for most self defense weapons. Depends on where you're fighting though and how concentrated the zombies are. Obviously, firing one off in a city's gonna have a whole block after you but my plan's to get away from those kinds of places. It's more for emergency self defense, popping off a few shots and getting the hell out of there as the zombies converge on where the shot was fired.

I'm probably not going to actively hunt down zombies because I'm not going to delude myself. I'm a bit of a coward, but at least I'm shooting for becoming a rational coward. Otherwise I'll end up like the kind of guy who thinks they're some master marksman who doles out headshots yet they end up mincemeat.

Actually, thinking I should redo mine. Feels too heavy, and bulletproof vest seems pointless if most of the adversaries can't shoot and I want to run away in most situations.

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I actually want to see some real loadouts from you guys of what you'd carry (implying you could get anything from the list) during a zombie apocalypse to compare it to mine D:
Practical loadouts?
Boring.
l3Fd2z1.jpg

Reactions: Toxik

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
My practical loadout:
And this is taking into account weight and "realistic" amount of space.
KkYmirK.jpg

Boa-Noah

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
ecG5Znl.jpg

Zombie survival 2.0 (I've learned my basic zombie survival loadout is pretty standardized.)

Fang

Australian Skial God
Contributor
4JMYTcw.jpg

My realistic set up inspired by BC2 RU recon this is how I would survive, I also brought a nuke.

Mothership

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Tweaked emergency loadout, basically what happens when shit goes down and I can only use stuff from home.
innemergency_zps61af87c0.jpg

Something I made up for someone interested only in demolitions:

innbloweduprealgood_zps91e381e2.jpg

And my dream for the future and everything I ever wanted to be:
inndream_zpsce58c6a8.jpg