Deus_Ex45

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Server: 2FORT | BR+

Team scrambling currently requires only 40% of the entire server to agree. While this sounds like a good idea since if a team is being rolled, they can pool together to vote and try to balance the teams out, 2FORT is an objectiveless server, mostly team deathmatch. I wouldn't be bothering to post this but there has been a lot of abuse when it comes to team scramble lately, people just activating the vote for no reason and still the vote succeeds since it's requirement is so low.
I humbly request that the vote requirement be increased to 50% at the least and 60% at the most. My reasoning is that 60% allows for both teams to agree that there needs to be balancing (even though 2Fort really shouldn't bother since it's not a competitive game, rather just TDM). 50% Makes it so that half the server has to agree, makes it more difficult for trolls to pool together and skew the votes.

Reactions: The Cloptologist

Bottiger

Administrator
It is 40% on purpose.

If it is 50%, everyone on the stomping side will vote no, and the stomping side usually has 1 more player than the losing side, and it will fail every time.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Server: 2FORT | BR+

Team scrambling currently requires only 40% of the entire server to agree. While this sounds like a good idea since if a team is being rolled, they can pool together to vote and try to balance the teams out, 2FORT is an objectiveless server, mostly team deathmatch. I wouldn't be bothering to post this but there has been a lot of abuse when it comes to team scramble lately, people just activating the vote for no reason and still the vote succeeds since it's requirement is so low.
I humbly request that the vote requirement be increased to 50% at the least and 60% at the most. My reasoning is that 60% allows for both teams to agree that there needs to be balancing (even though 2Fort really shouldn't bother since it's not a competitive game, rather just TDM). 50% Makes it so that half the server has to agree, makes it more difficult for trolls to pool together and skew the votes.

Just because a mode isn't competitive or doesn't have real objectives doesn't mean it's fun to play against (or on) a stacked team. Have been several times on hightower for example half the enemy team is friendlying. Which then leads to the the like 4-5 people trying to play the game to get swarmed by my team when they try to play. Scrambles are good and necessary.

Most people care more about winning than a balanced game. So, if their team is slaughtering the enemy team they are less likely to vote yes. It shouldn't require anyone from the stacked team voting yes to scramble the teams.

If nobody should care about balance on a map like 2fort...who is being hurt by the scramble then anyway? It doesn't matter how balanced or unbalanced the teams are in your eyes. So, just let them spam scrambles every time it's off cooldown and it won't hinder you at all minus a half second of respawning.

Reactions: Seminal Inhalation

Aeon

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
It is 40% on purpose.

If it is 50%, everyone on the stomping side will vote no, and the stomping side usually has 1 more player than the losing side, and it will fail every time.
this doesn't work on 64 player servers, as soon as the sewer wars start on 2FORT+ | EU1 there's always that one butthurt spy from the losing team because he can't get free stabs anymore so he votescramble and it passes almost every time