• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

You Obviously Don't Know My Dog

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Skial advertises as the "Largest TF2 3rd Party Forum", but allow me to point you to Reddit's very own r/tf2.
As of recently a post hit the front page of r/tf2 talking about this; and I just want to say, Skial mods, could you stop the false advertisment? I know you're just trying to promote, but it doesn't help when you promote lies, even if they are little things. Still, claiming you're "The Largest" is no "little thing". Just wanted to point that out.

Edit: I am ready for the hate mail

Last edited:

Bottiger

Administrator
Thanks for your concern, but we still stand by our statement. The person who started the thread is wrong. I have already made a comment addressing the fallacies here.

http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/2waqij/did_you_know_skial_has_the_largest_3rd_party_tf2/copz3jk

Summary:
  • Teamfortress.com directly links to /r/tf2 so it cannot be considered 3rd party anymore.
  • Reddit is not a forum
  • People are randomly subscribed to subreddits that they did not subscribe to. Most people subscribed to /r/tf2 probably don't even know they are.
  • The statement was made a long time ago when our forum was much more active. We are not going to be constantly checking everyone else's forum to see exactly when they have more activity than ours.

Reactions: Meowcenary

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
rainbow30f-2-web.jpg