• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Robert Lutece

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Hello! If a rule-breaker such as a cheater, spammer, or a, for lack of a nicer word, 'disruptive' user were to join a server, may I know the appropriate way to contact an admin? Thank you kindly.

Presto

Uncharitable Spy
Thanks, gala. I guess by having us, the playerbase, manually report a user, an administrator does not need to witness the act in real time. Then, what are the duties of an administrator?
Admins handle ban appeals and reports with evidence provided by the players, Admins have lives and cant be on the servers 24/7 so its up for the players to report the rulebreakers (while providing evidence) and then the admin will handle the report. Admins are usually active in servers though so they can ban people first hand if they catch anyone breaking rules

Reactions: Robert Lutece

Robert Lutece

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Admins handle ban appeals and reports with evidence provided by the players, Admins have lives and cant be on the servers 24/7 so its up for the players to report the rulebreakers (while providing evidence) and then the admin will handle the report. Admins are usually active in servers though so they can ban people first hand if they catch anyone breaking rules
That makes sense, thanks Presto.

Reactions: Presto

gala

Contributor
Thanks, gala. I guess by having us, the playerbase, manually report a user, an administrator does not need to witness the act in real time. Then, what are the duties of an administrator?
Reports are useful when a player can provide evidence, mostly vc recorinngs or cheating evidence, Otherwise we can check chatlogs and mute based off those

Reactions: Robert Lutece