conorf1

Uncharitable Spy
Hello Skial Community, I'm conorf1, a Co-Manager of a Garry's Mod community
I've been playing on your 2fort server, I think it was 2fort EU2
I have to say, I'm impressed so far, As there are nice members, nice admins and nice moderators.
When I get free time to play Team Fortress 2 I try to pop onto Skial for a while to play some 2fort.
I am 17 , I'm from Ireland, And can come up with Great Ideas, As a Co-Manager, I know it's stressfull even for most of the admins and managers of communities, So I know what it's like.

I check out this forum when I can, I've alot of stuff to do back on my community's forum. And a bit of members to get to.
I can make maps, But I'm a bit of a noob at making maps, I'm quite friendly though.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/conorf1

That's my steam. Feel free to leave a comment/add me.

I am not a F2P by the way, I got it F2P, but then I got the Orange box For christmas the paid one so yah.

Reactions: P Lash

Ozone

Server-Clearing Cynic
funny-pictures-cat-comes-from-internet.jpg

Reactions: ProbeX

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
ohai

You might want to link your Steam profile to your forum account.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Hello Skial Community, I'm conorf1, a Co-Manager of a Garry's Mod community
I've been playing on your 2fort server, I think it was 2fort EU2
I have to say, I'm impressed so far, As there are nice members, nice admins and nice moderators.
When I get free time to play Team Fortress 2 I try to pop onto Skial for a while to play some 2fort.
I am 17 , I'm from Ireland, And can come up with Great Ideas, As a Co-Manager, I know it's stressfull even for most of the admins and managers of communities, So I know what it's like.

I check out this forum when I can, I've alot of stuff to do back on my community's forum. And a bit of members to get to.
I can make maps, But I'm a bit of a noob at making maps, I'm quite friendly though.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/conorf1

That's my steam. Feel free to leave a comment/add me.

I am not a F2P by the way, I got it F2P, but then I got the Orange box For christmas the paid one so yah.
What's the origin of your name, out of curiosity?