Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Grab a fuck ton of beer bottles/cases, as im running off the building i'd kick the cases of beer off as i jump, racing them to the bottom. At noon. In new york.

SarcasticWisdom

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Well. I'm bane so I'd probably survive the fall. But if I did fall from a mad height I would most likely just fuckin jump...ya know?

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Feet first. If I land on someone's head, they take the fall damage instead. Tripled.
One of the upsides of being a man is that you tread. Brutally.

SgtGiraffe

Legendary Skial King
i would use my uber canteen right before falling so i would take no damage if not i would use my return to spawn/home canteen and i would return to the safety of my home

Mario445

Face-Melting F2Per
Well. To be fair I guess I would hang myself WITH the harness. Rather then splat to the ground.

Nacasius

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
The highest height someone fell and lived was what, 12000 feet? And the key to living was him being as resigned to his fate and relaxing into the crash.

That said, Belly Flop!

Bacon Master

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Hm... I would look up from my computer, which I brought with me and ask myself, "What the fuck am I doing?!" I would then swim in the air over to the next-door air mattress store and land in the dumpster. If I had to die, FUCK THIS SHIT I'M TAKIN THE CIVILIANS WITH ME! Cannonball!