• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Jimmy Falcone

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Earlier today, I got muted for 24 hours on the achievement awesome box server. I finally just got donator, and was having fun with it and talking to people over VC, and I said to one of the guys I was talking to for over an hour, "hey, just wondering do you play tf2?" since we were playing tf2, and then it said I was muted for about 1220 minutes, and I went to google and it said 24 hours. Idk who muted me or why. Is there any way to have it removed?

if you need to contact me my steam is : ttps://steamcommunity.com/id/the_player_slayer ; 76561198166547882 (64) ; Batman#1086 (discord)

Last edited:

RenZ

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
wait it out, there's likely a real reason why you were muted.

Edit: Found the ban. If you want to try to contest it, (Don't its only 24 hours) the ban appeals are the go to forum.

Last edited:

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
You were spamming voice with distorted microphone at really high volume, it was ear rape

Jimmy Falcone

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
You were spamming voice with distorted microphone at really high volume, it was ear rape

I only had my mic really low volume and idk how it's distorted because its a like $200 mic it was my internet then im sorry, I didn't know it was annoying, nobody was saying anything.

Gamer4605

Banned
If it was low volume it may have made it sound low quality especially if you had your phone to your microphone which is also against the rules.