Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

Beverage Enjoyer

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Hello there!
I am resident on Dustbowl EU server and most of the time i am donor so i kinda do not need to wait, but i know a lot of people do.
It is very popular map with very big fanbase and people like to play on it because it's full of nice people who are good at it.
I would like to ask if people in charge would consider giving us another one because it's pretty popular.
Thanks!

Beverage

Gingy

Contributor
I feel they'd need a lot of umph to make that happen from us folks who frequent the servers.
Right now they could just shrug it off by saying "We have flexible donator slots now and that has been helping" while showing stats from daily connections to the servers.

Would it be cool if they did another EU and US server for Dustbowl? Yeah.

Either way, +1 from me. More Dustbowl would be cool.

dzieciol55

I think this is a great idea and fully support it. I also think that since the turbine 64p map manages to be a significantly different experience from the 32p one that a 64p dustbowl might be an interesting idea as well.

Bottiger

Administrator
It took over a year to revive the Dustbowl EU server and it's only filled for like 10 hours a day. I am not confident that is enough for another server.

I know people want another server because it is full during peak hours, but that usually isn't enough to fill another server. It would have to be filled for 18 hours at least in my opinion.

People only want to join full servers and if there is another empty one, they won't join it.