Mr. Leedleton

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I was just playing on a couple of Skial servers when I noticed something in the text chat. Whenever I hit my push-to-talk key during gameplay in one of these servers, It tells me my voice has been put on cooldown for a negative amount of time. What's even more bizarre, is that when I check the comms banlist at the link this forum grants, It doesn't appear on said list..! I'm sitting here, scratching my head thinking, "What did I do?" Can someone please explain to me why or how this happened, I'd like to know!
Thanks! :Mr. Leedleton

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    205.8 KB · Views: 88

S0nic

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Just a temporary bug from our new voice chat rate limiting plugin to prevent mic spam.
But what if someone is just talking for an extensive amount of time as a response to someone?
I don't know if a rate limit plugin would cause more good than bad

• Wow
Reactions: Mr Invincible

OleGreg

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
Yeah this bug is on the payload servers. Any idea when this will get fixed.
-Question from an unfairly muted player.

• Wow
Reactions: Mr Invincible

OleGreg

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
Sometimes the folks...the regulars tell bits and pieces of their lives. And it's like a soap-opera people thirst for it. This guy Poomba comes onto the server half the server wish him a happy birthday everyday...it's a sense of community.
And then Scoozi.(something like that) Once in a blue moon comes in the shout-cast the game. It's like a super-awesome game announcer that inspires people to play better, and he's talk the entire time with people permission and if anyone complains anyone...he will stop...but it's awesome when he shout-casts.

I think this is a mistake...Just saying.

Reactions: PoomBa