Syberi

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
As the title says, I make profile pictures in exchange for tf2 items.

I want to do this, mainly because I see so many people with pictures straight out of google images. I find it annoying, even more so then having no picture at all.

My steam ID is SMORZ, add me if you are interested.

BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
Sir, i would pay you handsomely if you could make a profile picture of fluttershy fornicating with the empty eye socket of samuel L jackson. She would obviously have to be made with a penis and preferably fornicate with the left eye socket. Mr. Jackson would of course be in his Mace Windu outfit eating a butterfinger.

One refined

Mark

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
I'll give you a 5 Dollar game of your chosing for any of the following;
1. A picture of TheRealShadman raping an MLP Deviant artist. (The MLP artist needs to clearly be in pain, screaming and tears are required, perhaps some blood.)
2. A picture of Nexus The Shadow Lord and Plaugie, face to face with their swords crossed battling, while an epic battle takes place in the background.
3. A picture of Herman Li shredding his guitar, with the pure Metal power of the guitar being so epic, that it brings fourth a might dragon.

I'm willing to negotiate my offer, based on the quality of your work. And yes, I am being completely serious.

P.S. do you have a portfolio that I could perhaps take a look at?

Reactions: Toxik

Syberi

I'd like one that's a white square inside a black square inside another white square.
On it. 5:37 PM EST 10/24/11
EDIT: Taco Break: 5:49
EDIT EDIT: After several hours of grueling work, this is appearing to be more challenging than I thought.

Syberi

Mr. Jaggawats, here is your picture, just as you described to me. Although, I may have messed up a bit on the last square, it turned out a bit roundish, but only more trained eyes will notice it, so you should be fine.

300904_278021888897683_100000696236818_903895_870010148_n.jpg

Normally, an image of such fine craftsmanship, I would sell for around six to seven refined, however, you had offered a certain genre of explicit images, I may be able to give you this for what you are offering. I know a group in badlands (the engies there are dirty) that are really into that kind of stuff. Talk to me in steam and we can work something out.

Reactions: 1.21 Jaggawatts