• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Wow, that'd be insane. Would generate too much butthurt, though. I still like the idea of the list being painted in-map.

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
So, I was searching around AlliedMods, and got this as a capcha; stay idelers
SO GO IDLE TONIGHT, K?

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Should I remake it with th correct font/better quality? Btw, I hope the forced model idea makes it.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
It's a nifty concept, but is that really the easiest way to do it? Have a message in chat that says, "Need an admin? Go Spy, take out your disguise kit, memorize their Steam Community URL, go into your friends list, add a new friend, and type out their Steam Community URL!"

._.

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
It's a nifty concept, but is that really the easiest way to do it? Have a message in chat that says, "Need an admin? Go Spy, take out your disguise kit, memorize their Steam Community URL, go into your friends list, add a new friend, and type out their Steam Community URL!"

._.

Give me a better idea then.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Give me a better idea then.
Dur, I'm just saying that Roman's right. Just an ego stroker for current admins, no need to boast it across the servers. Assigned as a duty, not for celebrity status.
If people need an admin and have common sense, they can go to the forums that the chat directs them to frequently and find the list of admins.

Only improvement I could see would be to have a plugin that says the admins who are online and offline, but I'm not sure if the juice is worth the squeeze on that one.

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'll shut up now.
Also, kinda funny, it went from the COOLEST THING EVAR OMG to PIECE OF SHIT in one post.