Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It makes me happy knowing there's still people like this. People like him motivate and inspire me to be the best person that I can be.

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Yeah, Thai Insurance has made the whole "selflessness" thing a theme in their commercials. Their oldest one with the blood transfusion even had someone sync up Dead Island's trailer music for greater effect.

There's also this:

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Yeah, Thai Insurance has made the whole "selflessness" thing a theme in their commercials. Their oldest one with the blood transfusion even had someone sync up Dead Island's trailer music for greater effect.

There's also this:
you know, i've noticed commercials advertising beer, scotch and what not, never seem to be about the drink itself.

I seen this commercial where these three men were dancing in front of a white background, went on for 30 seconds, then he was holding the drink, and that was all we saw of the drink. Boom, end of commercial

P Lash

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Beautiful video. Anyway I saw someone post this vid on reddit. Within five minutes of posting, the entire thread had been taken over by right wingers going on and on about how helping people in any way is a bad thing. wtf is wrong with that website jesus christ why did I go on there

you know, i've noticed commercials advertising beer, scotch and what not, never seem to be about the drink itself.

I seen this commercial where these three men were dancing in front of a white background, went on for 30 seconds, then he was holding the drink, and that was all we saw of the drink. Boom, end of commercial

Google "Surrogate Advertising". Extremely common and widespread phenomenon, especially in places like India, where it's used as a way to get past the law banning tv advertisements of cigs and alcohol. Even in places where it's not banned, it's used as a way for them to psychologically hammer the brand name into your brain.

That's why most of these liquor ads show people partying, having a good time, but rarely ever show them chugging the bottle.