Sparky

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
20110914220405.png
20110914220410.png
20110914220418.png
20110914220428.png

^^^ That's when i started to run like a little sissy girl and they killed me but when i spawned i managed to find this
20110914220110.png

Sparky

Contributor
also the new world i started for 1.8 is awesome i found a lava river and water river right next to each other this is turning into one awesome seed

20110914224132.png

Gen.mcMuster

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
JUST STARED AT A "WILD" ENDERMAN!

it opened it's mouth like in the picture i showed you! plus it's eyes were still purple!

you didn't even agro the enderman, you pussy!

Sparky

Contributor
JUST STARED AT A "WILD" ENDERMAN!

it opened it's mouth like in the picture i showed you! plus it's eyes were still purple!

you didn't even agro the enderman, you pussy!
the last picture is after i hit him and he was chasing the fuck out of me lol they dont open their mouths when
they attack
BTW could have been a creeper i was away from my computer when i saw part of my wall was gone

arcaspiff

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
FUCKING

ENDERMEN

ARE

TERRIFYING

Holy crap. we were all in the same room (like 5 of us) as I was playing. We saw a few in a cave and i went in. They didn't notice me at first, then one saw me. So he began to chase me. As I ran, i made the mistake of turning around where we saw the Endermen RIGHT FUCKING BEHIND ME! His purple eyes ate into my soul and all 5 of us screamed in horror. I did get away, but i made a bacon strip in my pants.

oh and they can tear down your house/teleport.