Merrill18

Mildly Menacing Medic
I finally officially joined the community....SO HAI EVERYONE!

On another note i play TF2 quite a lot so if anyone has seen Merrill in any TF2 games within the last few months thats me! so hello to all u fellow players!

It would be cool to know some more people by name that play it so i know who to look out for.

:)

Merrill18

Mildly Menacing Medic
So to anyone whose interested just reply in here ur name that u use on TF2 so i know who to look out for and maybe we can play some games because again always good to have familiars to play with. :D

Welcome to the most friendliest community on this side of the hole, we all love Bottiger very, very, very much.

Get the hell out while you can still run, you have a chance! Quick before Bottiger sees you!

Merrill18

Mildly Menacing Medic
i am not afraid.....I'LL JUST SET UP A GANDALF DEFENSE! NONE SHALL PASS NOT EVEN GANDALF HIMSELF CAN PASS! :challenge:

i am not afraid.....I'LL JUST SET UP A GANDALF DEFENSE! NONE SHALL PASS NOT EVEN GANDALF HIMSELF CAN PASS! :challenge:

The only reason why that works is because Gandalf is so big that nobody are able to get around him.

We call it the "walk on Gandalf", it's terrifying and filled with corpses on the hills of Gandalfs stomach and thighs.

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
welcome
you'll like it here, once you get used to the torture,screams and the never ending pain, it's kinda nice here

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hi.
K bi

Please take a seat, take some food out of the snack bar if you would like. All...well... most of the food does not contain children. Botty buys us our food so.. be careful what you eat here.