Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnevb

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Selling Websites
I'm Arne, I have almost 3 years experience in website-building. I decided to share my hobby and help you. I'm selling easy-to-use, fully prepared websites, already installed a nice template. In order for me, to pay the billing for the disk space and website traffic, this service costs will depend on what you ask. You can pay in tf2 items

What services can I offer you? I can install a lot of blogging software, forum software, websites, portfolios, portal websites, webshops, image galeries, web calendars, wikis, ticket support systems...Let me explain a few of them. You dont have to know anything about html to make a website. A lot of them doesn't require any experience, as long as you dont customize them.

Blogging Website:
b2bevolution, Nucleus, Wordpress
I reccomand: WordPress is a blogging software with a focus on ease of use, elegance, performance, and standards with a huge selection of themes and plugins.

Example: http://wordpress.org/showcase/

Why?
If you ever dreamed about having your own website, it's time to take your chance. It can go from blogging, to a website with funny videos, ... You can make your own image gallery, or just your own website ^^ They will be easy-to-use. Just tell me what you want.

Important:
Note that I can help you setting up a website. You will gain FULL acces to your website, but not to the html files. I only have experience for a few of these website softwares.

What?
Well, your website will look like this www.*yourname*.wrenchconnection.net. It will be online for 99.99%. (If you want a custom domain name, the price will raise).

Just let me know something ^^
Arne

Status
Not open for further replies.