• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Oosik

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
I can't believe you have caused the same destruction and grief that's on the same magnitude as 9/11 within a video game. Shame on you.

• Dumb
Reactions: Mr Invincible

SiriusA

Uncharitable Spy
2996 people died in 9/11 vs Killing people in a First Person Shooter. He compared 2996 deaths to deaths in a videogame that do not affect real life
Also they are called "Friendlies", but when you kill them they become a raging bull in chat like you are an animal abuser.

BadmanoftheBrine

Banned
Contributor
2996 people died in 9/11 vs Killing people in a First Person Shooter. He compared 2996 deaths to deaths in a videogame that do not affect real life
Also they are called "Friendlies", but when you kill them they become a raging bull in chat like you are an animal abuser.
Its exactly the reason I don't leave them alone when all they fucking do is say "I'm friendly! Stop shooting" in a game literally about shooting. Usually it's because they're absolute dogshit and never want to make an effort, really makes you think they have Club Penguin-vision or some shit, cos there's no way someone should be upset other than actually making an effort and still getting dunked on

knitty

Unremarkable User
A player on 2fort us1 just compared my killing of friendlies is just as bad as what happened on 9/11. And he said he was being serious.
Some people get so butt hurt. Glad I could make his day.
you monster! you have sinned and will suffer an eternity in hell for killing in the funny killing game

• Wow

Bravefart

Mildly Menacing Medic
A player on 2fort us1 just compared my killing of friendlies is just as bad as what happened on 9/11. And he said he was being serious.
Some people get so butt hurt. Glad I could make his day.
Fk a friendly they should have stayed on trade servers where they started. The stupid heavy with sandvich was the only thing you saw on real servers and they usually got murdered. Sometimes it worked as a distraction and so people started imitating it I guess ? Idk I've taken so many breaks from tf2 but 2fort has basically turned into a joke map😒 I loved 2fort since Team Fortress Classic now you can't build a sentry in your own base half the time because your teamates warn and help "friendlies" to kill it. That's when I just go demo with sticky or soldier haha.

Friendly Killer

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
Fk a friendly they should have stayed on trade servers where they started. The stupid heavy with sandvich was the only thing you saw on real servers and they usually got murdered. Sometimes it worked as a distraction and so people started imitating it I guess ? Idk I've taken so many breaks from tf2 but 2fort has basically turned into a joke map😒 I loved 2fort since Team Fortress Classic now you can't build a sentry in your own base half the time because your teamates warn and help "friendlies" to kill it. That's when I just go demo with sticky or soldier haha.
Joined one of the 2Fort servers the other day 6 friendlies were doing the conga across the bridge everyone was going around them. When I got passed the I pulled out my Backburner (Conga Line Butcher) and just like that 6 kills, It was EPIC. Then the screaming started. HA HA HA

SiriusA

Uncharitable Spy
Joined one of the 2Fort servers the other day 6 friendlies were doing the conga across the bridge everyone was going around them. When I got passed the I pulled out my Backburner (Conga Line Butcher) and just like that 6 kills, It was EPIC. Then the screaming started. HA HA HA
I will never understand why "Friendlies" get mad very easily, they're supposed to be "friendly", a very kind person to everyone, but once they get killed by someone who recognized TF2 as a First-Person Shooter (Keyword "Shooter"), they get pretty mad.

Bravefart

Mildly Menacing Medic
lol your name is great ! I just wish I had dispensers everywhere I'd use my killstreak Backburner more. Waste of money since I barely use it but it's the funniest weapon in tf2😆 Instead of pushing back key so many times they turn their back for easy crits haha. I just luv the airblast so much, but I see so many missed kills not using Backburner..