plz_do_not_showmyemployer

Epic Skial Regular
Hyouka and Kokoro Connect
wanna post more than just the title in your first post?
ok Ruelel.

So apparently Kokoro Connect stopped at episode 13 on September 13, 2012 and the next 4 episodes (14-17) will be released with the DVD and Blueray to be released between October 24, 2012 and April 24, 2013.

I don't know what's happening with Hyouka though. Looking around the internets I saw someone say something about it catching up with the light novels.

And sure let's talk Sword Art Online, the fairy thing (ALfhelm Online) looks really weird but I'm looking forward to what's going to happen next (incest).

Epic Skial Regular
Also you dumbasses rating this confusing probably don't even know what I'm talking about. This is the anime section yenno. If you don't know what I'm talking about then gtfo.

KewnTunes

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
The only thing that I'm happy about this new season of SAO is that he had his old stats, so we didnt have to watch him all over again

BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
No no

I don't want to know

Please, just... I didn't know I was in the anime section

I just... I just took a wrong turn. I just want to go home ;_;

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
So apparently Kokoro Connect stopped at episode 13 on September 13, 2012 and the next 4 episodes (14-17) will be released with the DVD and Blueray to be released between October 24, 2012 and April 24, 2013.

Does that mean I should wait until April to watch it?

Because for me the longer I go between watching episodes the less likely it is I'll get around to watching it.

Epic Skial Regular
Does that mean I should wait until April to watch it?

Because for me the longer I go between watching episodes the less likely it is I'll get around to watching it.

Yeah I think it's best you do if it's your preference. I can cope with it just fine, I just refresh my memory with info from wikipedia

Weezelone

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Wait, you mean they're going to create more Hyouka? OH YEAH! I just finished the first season so I'm uber excited if they do create another season.