CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I like how the champions since I think S5 or S6 have been either harbleu's team, or b4nny's team.
ESEA Invite LAN Champions since S6:

Season 6 - Blight.own (harbleu's team)
Season 7 - eMg (b4nny's team)
Season 8 - x6 gaming (harbleu's team)
Season 9 - eMg (b4nny's team)
Season 10 - Classic Mixup (harbleu's team)
Season 11 - Leviathan Gaming (b4nny's team)
Season 12 - Classic Mixup (harbleu's team)
Season 13 - HRG (b4nny's team)
Season 14 - ???

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Please use spoiler tags in this thread, for those who want to watch it on YouTube once it's uploaded.

The Dude

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
I like posting hrg stuff, and i was kinda hoping some kind of fire will be lit in mixup burners to at least put up a better fight.

Mixup's roster is too weak to beat HRG anyway. Without TLR, Ruwin and Seagull on demo. They might make it to lan in the 4th seed or maybe Top Guns or Mad Men will edge them out. And you can't count r5 out too for a lan spot.

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
r5 isn't playing well... And they're having inner conflict, as well as their medic having IRL issues. Smaka can't compete with the other medics, considering he's not a medic main, and hasn't spent NEARLY enough time on it, and you could tell.

[YDEK] fi$hy k!tty

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
Mixup's roster is too weak to beat HRG anyway. Without TLR, Ruwin and Seagull on demo. They might make it to lan in the 4th seed or maybe Top Guns or Mad Men will edge them out. And you can't count r5 out too for a lan spot.

They'd have to be extremely lucky to even make the 4th seed. With harbleu and platinum on soldier, and seagull on demo, they lost out on having a solid demoman as well as a good medic. Plus they don't even have Ruwin or TLR...

HRG on the other hand hasn't even changed its roster... I could see Apocalypse Gaming or Top Guns taking the 4th seed.

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
AG is playing well, except their last defense, they just can't push out on CP maps, which may be their downfall, they can hold pretty hard. TG is pretty good, they beat AG last night, if I remember right.

The Dude

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
AG is playing well, except their last defense, they just can't push out on CP maps, which may be their downfall, they can hold pretty hard. TG is pretty good, they beat AG last night, if I remember right.

So for lan
1. HRG
2. tri hards
3. Top Guns
4. AG
That sounds about right

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
It makes sense, to me... I think tri can take all of the teams except HRG, clockwerk goes huge usually... I mean, they're all fantastic teams. HRG to win, though... They're just destroying.

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
If r5 finds a consistent pocket, and their medic figures things out IRL, they would do pretty well... Not many pockets LFT, at the moment though, in invite. And unfortunately, there's a LOT on the med's mind.