How was your Experience in trading?

Discussion in 'Trade Chat' started by Adrian ⇋HG-A⇌, May 25, 2015.

1. Adrian ⇋HG-A⇌

Adrian ⇋HG-A⇌ Mildly Menacing Medic

Steam:

Basically what the tittle says, I would like to know you all a little better so tell me, how was your TF2 Trading experience at first? Mine wasn't so great because I was a F2P and I saw gameplay of this game and I'm like "Gee, this game doesn't look to bad" And it wasn't at first until I ran into trading, There were so many evil people that just wanted my items. not to be my friend. and took advantage of me. (until I finally realize they were) in the case where I unfriended them and blocked them. Sometimes I still wonder. is TF2 really that safe.

2. 185db

185db Legendary Skial King

I could never manage to make any profit. Too many people would just give me pure and finding a quicksell is very difficult. I stick to csgo trading, and that has worked out quite well. Went from $20 to an m9 bayonet vanilla, still going.

3. Adrian ⇋HG-A⇌

Steam:

Congrats mate :D I used to be able to trade like that. (went from 1 scrap to 3 buds in a week, when they were 30$ each) But after the email varification thing. its gotten a bit more harder.

4. 185db

185db Legendary Skial King

You can turn it off if you did not know. go to profile, edit profile, privacy, then scroll down and click disabled.

5. Adrian ⇋HG-A⇌

Steam:

I know, but steam won't help you if you get hijacked (which I probably won't considering I know everything now) Learned that the hard way. Because I was hijacked at one point and lost 300$ worth of things so I would want that help haha.

6. Sargent¥

Sargent¥ Trade Moderator

Steam:

I was never F2P, literally the moment I got the game I spent 100 bucks on shit lol. My trading experience was meh.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Silver Ag

Silver Ag Australian Skial God Contributor

Steam:

I used to be a big trader, then i got extremely bored of tf2 and stopped caring about trading. Now i just bet on csgolounge

8. SgtGiraffe

SgtGiraffe Australian Skial God

Steam:

i loved every minute of trading even more than the game the reason why i traded for so long and made so much profit from so little is because i had a shit netbook to play tf2 in and the only thing i could do with 20 fps was sit in trade servers and browse through tf2outpost for good deals once i got a job and spend money on building a good computer i realized the game had no appeal to me other than trading so i sold everything and moved on to dota 2

9. DaivdBaekr

DaivdBaekr TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:

I got sharked out of a strange degreaser and then undersold a ton of 2012 Halloween shit and then keys went from 2.33 to 15 ref and I haven't traded since.