Weezelone

Somewhat Threatening Sniper

I can honestly say this anime got me to start watching. Before I was just a hater and did not like watching it because all I had seen is naruto and that one with itchigo in it. after finding this I said what the heck and gave it a try. After I was shocked and now had a new found respect for anime. this anime is the kind that will pull you in and some times make you cry (I was not one of those people) but it was sad and even funny at times. ive watched both seasons and I'm going for my third time next year. Also anticipating Rosario+Vampire season 3.

Holy shit. Rosario and Vampire was the anime that made me start watching anime again. Back when I had nothing to do during the summer I decided to watch this series since someone recommended it to me. From there, I just kept watching loads of anime. This anime will forever hold a special place in my anime world as without it, I wouldn't have been exposed to hundreds of anime.

Reactions: Toxik

Devin64156

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Holy shit. Rosario and Vampire was the anime that made me start watching anime again. Back when I had nothing to do during the summer I decided to watch this series since someone recommended it to me. From there, I just kept watching loads of anime. This anime will forever hold a special place in my anime world as without it, I wouldn't have been exposed to hundreds of anime.
just hopeing that season 3 comes out

Toxik

Contributor
I never re-watch anime, unless it's something I really like and that's the only interesting thing to do at the moment.
It's not just with anime, I don't like re-watching movies either unless I really, really, really like them or haven't seen them in a long time.

Zackychuu

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
just hopeing that season 3 comes out
I didn't like it much...
But I watched the first episode and became somewhat interested in the story.
The only reason I watched both seasons is because once I start something I have to finish it.

It was ok though, I like the snow girl :3

Devin64156

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I didn't like it much...
But I watched the first episode and became somewhat interested in the story.
The only reason I watched both seasons is because once I start something I have to finish it.

It was ok though, I like the snow girl :3
If I were to choose a girl like Tsukune wad doing I know I would half to go for moka because when she is not in her monster form she is a kind loving person outgoing and is always looking you for her friends and trying to help them through something. When she is in her monster form aka vampire she will do what she can to help protect the people she knows and loves but is a little obsessive with fighting and kicking.

Akai

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I've re-watched S-Cry-Ed , Yu Yu Hakusho, Bleach, Hitman Reborn, Gintama, and One Piece.

I don't rewatch them too often, but I do when I watch a clip on YouTube. Luffy Vs Lucci was the best for me.

Soul Ember

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
There is only two animes so far that I have taken the time to rewatch, Shakugan no Shana, because it's amazing, and Soul Eater, not really cause it was that great, but it's what started me on anime.

shana+say+urusai.jpg

Fang

Australian Skial God
Contributor

I can honestly say this anime got me to start watching. Before I was just a hater and did not like watching it because all I had seen is naruto and that one with itchigo in it. after finding this I said what the heck and gave it a try. After I was shocked and now had a new found respect for anime. this anime is the kind that will pull you in and some times make you cry (I was not one of those people) but it was sad and even funny at times. ive watched both seasons and I'm going for my third time next year. Also anticipating Rosario+Vampire season 3.
Read the manga it's so much better.