PolymathGio

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
For me it's either until I have forgotten it or if when I started watching it I did not really pay attention to it.

VEGAN DAD

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i've watched azumanga daioh several times for nostalgia reasons.
i don't think i've rewatched it in four or so years, better get on that.
ohhhh goddd the nostalgiaaa

Mothership

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Depends on the series. Sometimes I rewatch episodes but not always the full thing. If I'm introducing shows to someone, I'm more than happy to marathon it with them.

Santa Bunny

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
Depends. I rewatch Samurai Champloo and Ghost in the shell now and then. I don't watch as much as I used to. Not because I don't like it, I just forget.
It isn't anime, but I do rewatch Metalocalypse and Venture Brothers

Devin64156

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor

I can honestly say this anime got me to start watching. Before I was just a hater and did not like watching it because all I had seen is naruto and that one with itchigo in it. after finding this I said what the heck and gave it a try. After I was shocked and now had a new found respect for anime. this anime is the kind that will pull you in and some times make you cry (I was not one of those people) but it was sad and even funny at times. ive watched both seasons and I'm going for my third time next year. Also anticipating Rosario+Vampire season 3.

Reactions: Toxik

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Only anime I've ever re-watched is season one of Pokemon a few years back, which would've figured out to be about 12 years.

Might re-read Katawa Shoujo since over the course of eight months I've forgotten it but that's not really applicable.

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
if i am supposed to re-watch then it ends badly
how?
for example i once watched one piece and i got lost in it so i decided to just rewatch it from a point that i could vaguely remember
NOPE YOU CAN'T DO THAT BRAIN I NEED TO WATCH IT FROM THE TOTAL BEGINNING I DON'T WANNA WATCH IT AND THINK WTH HAPPENED
and so i watch over 300 episodes in a couple of weeks

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
if i am supposed to re-watch then it ends badly
how?
for example i once watched one piece and i got lost in it so i decided to just rewatch it from a point that i could vaguely remember
NOPE YOU CAN'T DO THAT BRAIN I NEED TO WATCH IT FROM THE TOTAL BEGINNING I DON'T WANNA WATCH IT AND THINK WTH HAPPENED
and so i watch over 300 episodes in a couple of weeks

Yeah I crammed 300 episodes of bleach into my brain for the same reason.

Zackychuu

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I started to re-watch Pokemon for childhood reasons, got 14 episodes in and started to get bored.
Then I switched to Dragon Ball...5 episodes in and got bored again.

I'm planning to re-watch Deathnote soon.
I only ever watched around 20 episodes of it, and read the rest in the Manga.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I have watched Cowboy Bebop and Trigun at least 3 times... others I'll watch good episodes.

I think I'll watch Gungrave again.