Skiffy

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Don't mind me, just another wannabe weeaboo passing by.
I just happen to be searching for communities who's forums really are worthy of being called active, since I've been on several ones before but none of them really met my criteria. As a guy with a humongous amount of time in his hands, which can't be filled with only browsing 9gag and 4chan (I'm not as cancerous as them btw, I swear), the fact that I see 1 new post like every 20 minutes (so far) really brought some interest. Oh shit, too many threads.

Now you can call me rude, I didn't introduce myself.
Name's Danny, age's on my profile, everything else private. Maybe that I watch anime, but that's all.
Since I can't play on your servers because of high ping and teleporting players (on every single one), I doubt that we will meet in-game anytime soon. However, for sure I'm going to stay here for a while if not forever, and I'm going to get to know all of you here. I mean, looking forward to. Yeah.
Oh and bunnies rule. End of discussion.

Skiffy

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Not much, just about to go to sleep, my Chocola bodypillow is waiting for me.
Oh hey, I can post proof now.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm not a weeb.

Hello there tho friendo.
If you like Nintendo allow me to shamlessly invite you to our Nintendo section, where all the coolest Nintendorks hang out.

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
Forrest-Gump-Wave-on-Boat.gif

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Maybe I finally have someone else who watches and doesn't absolutely hate the Pokemon anime.