Status
Not open for further replies.

HowIMetYourMother

Australian Skial God
Contributor
A while back i decided to close my other admin app since i was afraid i had no time to do the admin-job decently. Now time has shown I have plenty of time left i can use to contribute to skial.

There has changed a few things, so I'm not going to copy paste my previous admin-app, but if you want to take a look at it, here it is: http://www.skial.com/threads/himym-awesome-retracted-admin-app.18819/

My steamname-steamlink
ExtraordinaryGentlemen~~[Rota]
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Dopefishtick/

Servers:

* 2FORT | EU 1
* 2FORT | EU 2
* MOUNTAINLAB |EU
*VALVE MAPS | EU 1
*VALVE MAPS | EU 2
*THUNDERMOUNTAIN | EU
*SAXTON HALE | EU
*note that these are the servers I play the most, not the only ones i visit!

Time zone
* UTC/GMT +1 (Belgium)
-Basically, i am on line whenever i come home from school, till i go sleep

Will you get mad if you lose admin?
To be honest, i can't predict this. But I'll be a little bit sad, but I do understand any decisions that are made. If this would happen, it will happen for a legit reason.

What do you type to ban your own SteamID for 30 minutes for the reason obvious aimbot?
(copy paste from my previous application because i still know/feel the same way about it)
Well obviously its not a really good idea to ban myself, but I'll be happy to tell this to a another admin in charge. Second, i think 30 minutes is not really enough for "obvious aimbot".
But if you want to test me: <in console :sm_ban "#STEAM_0:1:24234024" 30 "obvious aimbot" >
Or: <in chat : /sm_ban "#STEAM_0:1:45540274" 30 "Obvious Aimbot">

Admin Experience
Long time ago, I had my own L4D2 server running for 1,5 years. I know how to use the commands since I've set up a clan server of my own. I know the basic commands, info about plugins,etc...

HLStatsX
http://www.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=526387
http://www.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=648985

As you see, I only have 2 days on the regular servers since I'm not playing regular servers for a long time. Therefore I also posted the link to the custom stats.

Additional information
I'm almost 18, a regular student maths and science. I've been a referee at volleyball for a long time now, this had certainly improved my judging skills and my knowledge how to handle people.
I've been a skial server and forum regular for a long time. I have been trying to help and contribute where and whenever i could, and i will keep doing this, even thought if I won't be chosen as an admin. I'll keep doing my best for skial. I'm not getting mad at trolls, I do my best to avoid them but I do hate any form of scamming, griefing, hacking, racism, or any form of ruining the fun for other players.
I should probably tell you that I'm dyslexic, but as you see i do my best.

This all said,I would like to ask you : if you comment ,give an argumentation, not +1 or -1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
log
1. Changed ban question : placed # in front of console and chat version
2. Added servers: "MOUNTAINLAB |EU" and "2FORT |EU 1"
3. Additional information: "referee" part

Reactions: Toxik and Mr. Socko

wasd

Gore-Spattered Heavy
+1
Super duper lovely guy. He cares so much for the Skial community and has always been a sort of patriarch to the regulars on the VSH EU server. His previous admin app shows that he has a lot of support. He is responsible and mature and would make a fantastic admin.

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+1
you're a nice person and i could see you as a admin, and i'm not sure if there are admins on the eu l valve maps

also i just played with you today, you dominated me, i got revenge and then i dominated you and then you get revenge

lpN

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
+1 been around long enough. Good connection time.

See if zebra handles it.

Zombie(NL)

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
A good thing you linked to your normal and custom stats.

What do you type to ban your own SteamID for 30 minutes for the reason obvious aimbot?
(copy paste from my previous application because i still know/feel the same way about it)
Well obviously its not a really good idea to ban myself, but I'll be happy to tell this to a another admin in charge. Second, i think 30 minutes is not really enough for "obvious aimbot".
But if you want to test me: <in console : "sm_ban STEAM_0:1:24234024 30 "obvious aimbot" >
Or: <in chat : /sm_ban STEAM_0:1:45540274 30 "Obvious Aimbot">
1. We don't expect you to ever need to ban yourself.
2. Any hacker gets a permanent ban, and not 30 minutes.
3. Yes this question is to test your knowledge on the ban command.
4. You got both answers wrong, console and chatversion.

If you fix the ban commands you got my +1.
Take a look on other peoples applications for examples.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
This guy has my full backing, he is extra helpful in supporting the admin process, knows his stuff, and appears to be unbiased, friendly, and supportive of the community as a whole.
Of all the applications running, this one is top of my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.