Perseus Dash Jackson

Epic Skial Regular
It's one thing to troll outside of this, but if you insist on coming in here and flaming and trolling us, aren't you basically doing what you accuse us of doing? :seriously:

Ozone

Server-Clearing Cynic
I'm in the MLP subforum and I can't see any tolerance right here. Something must be wrong.

Perseus Dash Jackson

Epic Skial Regular
Exactly the point with coming in here and trolling. Maybe it's just the five year old kid in me but stop it or I'm really getting a little angry. And sad.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
Exactly the point with coming in here and trolling. Maybe it's just the five year old kid in me but stop it or I'm really getting a little angry. And sad.
I'm not trolling dude, I just happen to stumble upon a thread and I express my opinion. If you have problems with that, fine, that's cool, but that is my opinion, and you can't change it.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So you'll be happy if I express my opinion by spamming ponies on every single page on this forum?

:) Because my opinion is that everything needs more ponies.
Once upon a time we didn't have a derailing rule. This may be the reason we have one now.

It might be my fault.

Also, I post ponies every time it's relevant because huehuehuehuehueheu :: points to sig :: huehuehuehue

Perseus Dash Jackson

Epic Skial Regular
Once upon a time we didn't have a derailing rule. This may be the reason we have one now.

It might be my fault.

Also, I post ponies every time it's relevant because huehuehuehuehueheu :: points to sig :: huehuehuehue

I'll ignore the derailing role like a Pyro ignores an Uber and point to this thread :p