P Lash

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Hello, welcome to Skial. Here we operate under a three-throne system. You answer to three kings, namely Faron, myself, and Roman. Faron is king of the trade, Roman is king of the admins since Bottiger decided he'd rather be the adviser than the public figure, and I'm the king of douchebaggery. If you need anything, feel free to kneel to your kings. Your requests shall then be heard.
You forgot DeadHerald. King of Whiners. :p

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
As you can see we have our own problems here, but they're just just bodies having dustups over whether or not it's okay to flame bronies or eachother. Nothing big and... server related... I swear the community owner must either laugh erryday as all of this or just shake his head and go back to coding.

Either way, Great Overlord Bottiger keeps our beloved servers alive and easy to congregate in. :P

(Guys jesus, stop fighting in the newbie thread)

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
As you can see we have our own problems here, but they're just just bodies having dustups over whether or not it's okay to flame bronies or eachother. Nothing big and... server related... I swear the community owner must either laugh erryday as all of this or just shake his head and go back to coding.

Either way, Great Overlord Bottiger keeps our beloved servers alive and easy to congregate in. :p

(Guys jesus, stop fighting in the newbie thread)
We're not fighting, we're just discussing politics. You've offended your great King Dave, now kneel.
:challenge:

JarlyX

Epic Skial Regular
The King's one guy who lives off tax money. What about the thousands, maybe millions of chavs who live purely off benefits they don't deserve? (if this happens at all in Sweden)
Yup, immigrants who never take any jobs. Apparently they are going to get free driving licenses to help them get jobs also lol.

hookyboysb

Mildly Menacing Medic
.^ ............:p​
| .| -----------> ../|\
^......................./\
^This thread ^Me

/meplayingaroundwithbbcodeandsmilies
Nice to see that it derailed so quickly.