hookyboysb

Mildly Menacing Medic
I'm hookyboysb (call me hooky). I am currently a member of the TLK clan, which is basically an offshoot of a little community that you may have heard of called ProTF2. The majority of us got tired of nothing happening and all of the stuff there and moved to TLK.
I hope to see you on the non-Quickplay servers!:win:

-hooky

PS: I actually had to restrain myself from saying too strong things while writing this

PSS: These smilies are awesome

Reactions: Isil

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The one and only thing you need to know about me is I FUCKING LOVE KITTY FACES :3 oh and welcome to the forums.

Reactions: bunnyf00d

Morbuzka

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Welcome to the wonderful community of Skial! Where douches, assholes and plain jerks unite and create a big blue ball of plain chaos and crack-up lines... nah, just kidding... sorta... But anyways, welcome, hope you like it here

:)

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hello, welcome to Skial. Here we operate under a three-throne system. You answer to three kings, namely Faron, myself, and Roman. Faron is king of the trade, Roman is king of the admins since Bottiger decided he'd rather be the adviser than the public figure, and I'm the king of douchebaggery. If you need anything, feel free to kneel to your kings. Your requests shall then be heard.

Reactions: Faron8 and P Lash

Morbuzka

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Hello, welcome to Skial. Here we operate under a three-throne system. You answer to three kings, namely Faron, myself, and Roman. Faron is king of the trade, Roman is king of the admins since Bottiger decided he'd rather be the adviser than the public figure, and I'm the king of douchebaggery. If you need anything, feel free to kneel to your kings. Your requests shall then be heard.
nope.avi

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
Welcome! Have a rainbow.

Aren't you too old to be a king? Go retire, man.

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Aren't you too old to be a king? Go retire, man.
Gandalf-Theoden.jpg

There is no too old to be a king, there is only too feeble. I don't fit that description.