Ex-

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Hey so after quite a long time of playing Counter Strike and literally only counter strike with weird breaks in between for call of duty I figured it would be cool to sign up to a few forums and get more involved in the community, getting badges and all that cool stuff that I've never been interested enough in to actually do.

So here I am, I joined Skial. I like the first impressions I have of Skial it's not overwhelming and is interesting to look around and read through all the ideas and thoughts of others. I have noticed that Skial hasn't had a CSGO server since CSGO's release and assume it comes under the frequently denied category (Of which I cannot link since I am new and prevented until 2 forum posts) due it it trying and failing upon release. However I notice there is a large volume of people still interested in talking about CSGO and trading (Which I may get into at some stage) so I am introducing myself to all of you at Skial. So hello here is some information about me;

I've Played Counter Strike as my first game ever on a Computer (At least what I remember.) I have played Counter strike on and off since 2002 due to my brothers having what I recall the Half-Life 1.4 mod from when I was at a young age. I am a newly trained fully qualified Electrician and also work part time in a supermarket.

I love to watch other people play games, primarily on Twitch and mainly watch CSGO while modding for a few channels, the biggest being Hiko (Professional CS Player, Twitch Staff)

Feel free to introduce yourself or ask any questions. I won't really be on the Skial servers since from what I've found you only host TF2 Servers which I haven't played much of in a while. I will probably be lurking the forums, again Hi and hope to see you around. (Congrats on getting through this long boring post)

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Hello
tKh8Qo2.gif