Penny

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
i figure i'd introduce myself, since i plan to be a part of the skial community. c:
i'm penny! i'm a west coast girl.
i love video games, of course, from pc to the old nintendo 64 (which i still own!) and everything in between. you can catch me on tf2 as a soldier or engie, or l4d2 as coach (odd, right?), orrr various mmorpgs like perfect world and possibly league of legends!
i also really love music, and it's a huge part of my life. as for instruments, i play piano and guitar. i listen to bands like being as an ocean, the story so far, panic! at the disco, defeater, etc... and artists like lights and tyler the creator and all that. i'm pretty much all over the spectrum when it comes to music. xD
and i have a biiiig obsession with cats. like. big. not even funny big. i won't go too in depth on that, because you'll see the extent during my time here. P:

well, this is longer than i anticipated.. so thank you for reading & i hope to make a lot of new friends here!

now to end this thread with cat pictures
tumblr_n9fckqoZXt1ta83ebo1_500.png
tumblr_mnddcmvqwy1ss2aeuo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mrwnzlJ1kG1rzkyaxo1_400.jpg
tumblr_mrwnzlJ1kG1rzkyaxo2_400.png

Reactions: Avenger

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
Oh god. You've summoned Meowcenary. Everyone run before this turns into Cat Thread 2: The Awakening.

Reactions: Penny

Avenger

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I got put in a group text and everyone was spamming me asking me stuff, so I decided that for giggles n shits I'd only respond using cat gifs. My phone now has 14g of cat gifs/pics and I think I've completely emptied multiple websites of all their cat gifs.

That said, welcome 2 da skeeall

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
The 2 canadian heavy mains(Grima and sroy) are lovers, so watch out for that.

Also hi

Penny

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
Hello.
Meowcenary will love you.
so i've heard! xD i have a feeling we'll be frequently communicating with cat pictures in the near future.

YOU TOOK MY SAYING.
it's okay! i know you were the first! bahaha thank you for the welcome! c:

I got put in a group text and everyone was spamming me asking me stuff, so I decided that for giggles n shits I'd only respond using cat gifs. My phone now has 14g of cat gifs/pics and I think I've completely emptied multiple websites of all their cat gifs.
i honestly think i've seen every cat related picture on tumblr, so i can relate! xD thank you for the welcome!

to everyone i missed, also thank you! you're all so friendly n nice, i don't think i should quote each one to say thanks though. xD <3

Oh god. You've summoned Meowcenary. Everyone run before this turns into Cat Thread 2: The Awakening.

TOO LATE IT'S ALREADY HAPPENING
tumblr_nbp5imbJwa1s3lkzpo1_400.jpg