Status
Not open for further replies.

Herzon

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Hi! I am Herzon and I am applying to become an administrator. I am be a good TF2 player. I don't use Hacks or whatever etc ( If you need proof check my profile and ask my friends). I did have an admin experience which was last 2 years until now in a server. I would report players who are disobeying rules. I would be very loyal to Skial if I became an admin. I would also donate. I can help players in their achievements and trading weapons. I am a honest player and a giving player. I don't camp for a very long time. I don't spam. If there was a voting for a player to be banned, and the player was banned unfairly (he didn't do the cheating/hacking) I would make a report about the player who made the vote. I wanted to be an admin because I really like your servers especially 2fort servers and trade servers and I wanted to be part of the Skial group :) Thanks for your time. Hope you approve this! Bye!

Toxik

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
5 days connection time, just joined the forum, didn't use the right format...

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
Well, you seem nice enough and all but you didn't use the proper format, like people have said, and you'll need some rep from people that you know on the servers you frequent. Have them post here to vouch for you. Also, I would take time to extensively review the Skial rules, because I just have the feeling that you didn't read them. Not that you broke any, but part of an Admin's job is to know what's right and wrong.

Other than that, you can also help people by becoming active in the forums and helping out the people who are newer to the game. You're fully welcome to give advice even though you are not an admin. :)

You also say you had previous admin experience, it would also help to get the person that was in charge of the server(s) to vouch for your abilities as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.