• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Rate me troll? I 'll have you know... that I graduated top of my class in the SAS (true story bro) and I will fuck you up if you just stop hiding behind ratings..
Fite me... I need the action after being decommissioned because of ''''''' monetary reasons"""

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You said trade tower, but are you sure it isnt trade_minecraft_redux_b4?

Also try this in the console: cl_downloadfilter all

See if that allows maps to download for you

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

Shut up and just abuse da kid... oh wait not unmod... Backs away slowly...

admanny

Unremarkable User

Nope, specifically looking for trade bm tower. You posted the dropbox links years ago but they stopped working, do you by any chance still have the map somewhere?

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Nope, specifically looking for trade bm tower. You posted the dropbox links years ago but they stopped working, do you by any chance still have the map somewhere?

I don't seem to have it anymore, sorry. I deleted the map from dropbox years ago since I thought no one needed it anymore.

I tried looking up random servers that are running it and tried connecting to them to download it but every server running that particular map gives the 'missing map error' ironically. For some reason this particular map doesn't want to download

admanny

Unremarkable User
I don't seem to have it anymore, sorry. I deleted the map from dropbox years ago since I thought no one needed it anymore.

I tried looking up random servers that are running it and tried connecting to them to download it but every server running that particular map gives the 'missing map error' ironically. For some reason this particular map doesn't want to download
Suckers. Thanks for trying though, will keep looking around..