Praetorian

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Hi everyone. I was trying to input my png/gif image(s) within my postings. And before you say there are icons ie, insert, image option, media etc, I already tried to use 3rd party image hosting sites to obtain the urls.
When i posted the url, all I and others that see my post is that it doesn't work!
I did notice some regulars in our Skial forums have the https://www.skial followed by string of information of the location of image.
  1. How/what guidance could you provide please?
Why?

- If and when I need to provide a screen shot from within a game as evidence
- and besides adding some humour as per skial rules to our forums

Thanks. Appreciate your time and feedback.

Stove™

Positively Inhumane Poster
There's two ways that I normally post images in my Skial posts: copypasting the image itself directly into the message or just copypasting the link to the image.

Definitely use imgur if you're gonna do either of these, but try just right-clicking on the image, copying it, and then pasting it into your message. If, for whatever reason, that doesn't work, just post the imgur link in the message instead.

If it tells you something about not being able to post links because you need two posts, just separate the "imgur" part of the link from the ".com" part (this is considering you're doing it for something like a report).

Hope this helps!

Praetorian

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Thanks Stove!! Muchly appreciated! I will give your instructions a go. Obviously I was embarrassing in my previous posts.