Praetorian

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
HI everyone my name is Hugh (aka KaO$, Knight Templar) ! I like to take this opportunity to drop my first Skial post to say its great to see an old familar digital gaming organization like Valve again after many years of absence from fps games. As they say, its true that RL is a part of us growing up. I'd started out playing Duke Nuke, Doom, HL2 and then I got down to playing Team Fortress Classic back in early 2000's. I participated with 2 clans/competition play. Mostly 6v6 & 9&9 league play. I also had the opportunities during those early years to always be respectful of others thoughts and skills.

Today as I make my return to TF2, alot has changed but mostly more diverse map, skins, cosmetics and many other numerous upgrades. More importantly alot of passionate gamers as ever. These changes have certainly enhanced the beloved game to what it is today!

I've just started to get reacquainted with a few maps. classes and weapon functionalities. I''ve enjoyed the Skial community thus far and look forward to meeting/chatting with more players ahead here on forums and online in TF2 gaming.

Thanks Skial for creating a great atmosphere on your servers. :smiley: