SadWhale

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Mr. Nothing decided it would be cool to flag me down at 4:40 AM to make me post something. Now, I've been around here for 6.5 months, so I may as well introduce myself before I pass out.
I play TF2 often, usually as a medic or heavy, and spend the vast majority of my time on US21.
I hate everything besides payload and attack/defend, and have a weird fetish for using unpopular strange weapons (Natascha, Quick-Fix, Boston Basher...you know).
TF2 aside, I'm an obsessional Forza Motorsport hobbyist as well as a novelist. I mainly write science fiction or science fantasy, and seldom write psychological or existential poetry.
For your safety, though, please refrain from asking about my material. I will refuse to shut up.
Think that's about it, though. Find me in-game or something. If you're lucky, I'll be in a 'talking' mood rather than a 'raging-about-Mikhail' mood. 3% chance of that happening.
/Kitty

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Welcome to Skial, here's a .gif and a rainbow.

Reactions: Mewkin and SadWhale

SadWhale

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Any links to your work?
At the moment, I only have a handful of excerpts cleared for the public on a PDF/E-mail basis. My decision to start writing seriously hadn't gained momentum until March, so most of my text before that is now obsolete. Most of my stories are concluded, but have not yet been written from start to finish. Development is quick now, even though my main story is still only on page 30.
By novelist I meant future novelist, but 'writer' was a broad and incorrect statement.