What Skial Server Do You Play the Most On?

• 2Fort

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Jailbreak

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Bottiger's 24/7 Idle

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Turbine+

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Other Server not Listed

Votes: 18 60.0%

• Total voters

тнε ρครรivε ρүяσ

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Introduction:

Hello! I'm Felix and I am 17 years old. I've been playing on Skial servers (Mainly Bottiger's 24/7 Idle) for a while and I LOVED IT, hence the fact I have SO many hours on it. I also love to play on Jailbreak too. Some of you guys may know when from the forum or Skial servers because I have been very active on both.

What I Like to Do:

Well first off, I can state I obviously LOVE to play TF2 (Mostly Skial). I'm usually on it around four hours a day. The second thing I love to do is graphics design. It is just very entertaining and I love to see the end result of all of my projects. The main programs I use are Photoshop and After Effects which are part of the Creative Cloud set by Adobe for those who don't know (great tools to use). Last thing I like to do is pretty much exercising. I do things like biking and longboarding, real basic stuff ( ' ▼ ' ) !

Conclusion:

If you guys have any questions to ask me, don't bother to ask. Just leave them down in the comments below. I will also provide links to some of my stuff. Thanks and have a great day!

Links:

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/filikosfilos/
My Stats: http://stats.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=5412890
More Will Be Added When I Think About Them

ALSO! If anyone here has not had a good past with me, we don't need to know that and it would be great if you just kept that to yourself, thanks again!

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Fuck Turbine+ with insta spawn at the start of the round which ever team gets out there first usually will dominate the round.

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
if you main idle server than you should probably figure out how to play the real game
So Bottiger's 24/7 idle server isn't TF2? I didn't know that.

@Everyone else
Isn't it a good thing when someone trys to make a better impression? He made a bad first impression so he re-did his introduction to try to make a better impression. I thought it was a good thing when someone does that. You don't have to be a jerk to him.

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
So Bottiger's 24/7 idle server isn't TF2? I didn't know that.

@Everyone else
Isn't it a good thing when someone trys to make a better impression? He made a bad first impression so he re-did his introduction to try to make a better impression. I thought it was a good thing when someone does that. You don't have to be a jerk to him.

You shouldn't have to remake an introduction because you were an asshole in the first one.