HowIMetYourMother

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Hello to all skials:)

My playername is How I Met Your Mother, im from belgium, im 18 years old:)
My english is as bad as weather in Belgium, so please feel free to correct me
I play alot in the saxton hale server, so meet me there:)

greetz

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
:l Seems legit. Welcome, don't mind the trolls, post so we get to know your personality, and i'll be looking for you on Saxton Hale. (Is it Saxton Hale EU or Texas?)

Gigz

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
weather cant be as bad as it is in Canada rite now..
What month is it? seriously.
I see snow.

Reactions: mohawkg2

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
you poor soul

1308780496001.jpg

AfireAzuaki

Epic Skial Regular
Now at least it's proper,
Srry bout before, we had A LOT of lurkers apply for admin recently, and I am getting annoyed by that fact

Nice to meet you :)

HowIMetYourMother

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Now at least it's proper,
Srry bout before, we had A LOT of lurkers apply for admin recently, and I am getting annoyed by that fact

Nice to meet you :)

realy thanks alot for this positive feetback , i shoudnt have aplied for admin in the first case. But is there any chanse that you can check to make some admin spot on the eu hale server, since i never saw an admin there before:s ,anyway..thanks for the welcome:)

AfireAzuaki

Epic Skial Regular
realy thanks alot for this positive feetback , i shoudnt have aplied for admin in the first case. But is there any chanse that you can check to make some admin spot on the eu hale server, since i never saw an admin there before:s ,anyway..thanks for the welcome:)
We can have some admins look into that server a couple times a week, or I can if I get admin

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
My english is as bad as weather in Belgium, so please feel free to correct me
I haven't a clue what the weather in Belgium is like, but I've got this feeling it's bad. I respect that you're capable of acknowledging an area of struggle for you, and applaud you for being able to admit it up front.

Judging by only this post, your grammar isn't exactly terrible. Take a look at some of the things Jonathan posts, you'll feel a lot better about your English. Trust me.

Welcome to Skial, friend.