Terrapieseven

Uncharitable Spy
Basically just make a new rtv-type thing that ends the current round rather than the map, for extremely unbalanced rounds that end up being mass spawncamps until the round ends or huge stalemates until the map ends.

Alternatively change rtv so that it changes the map during the round

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Basically just make a new rtv-type thing that ends the current round rather than the map, for extremely unbalanced rounds that end up being mass spawncamps until the round ends or huge stalemates until the map ends.

Alternatively change rtv so that it changes the map during the round
Shouldn't the new autobalance system fix unbalanced teams?

Terrapieseven

Uncharitable Spy
I haven't seen it do anything other than scramble teams on occasion
just had a soldier - spy round where it was 5 straight minutes of spawn camping while red had a wall of doms - literally every red I could see on the scoreboard had at least 1 dom
no scramble after

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I haven't seen it do anything other than scramble teams on occasion
just had a soldier - spy round where it was 5 straight minutes of spawn camping while red had a wall of doms - literally every red I could see on the scoreboard had at least 1 dom
no scramble after
I see. So you want rtv to change the map during the round?

Terrapieseven

Uncharitable Spy
Either that or a new rtv-type command that can end the round but keep it on the same map so there's only new classes

Bottiger

Administrator
Autobalance does not balance out skill levels, it only ensures any team does not have more than a 1 player advantage. Autoscramble never runs in the middle of a round.

I would rather remove the unfair matchups than letting people end the round whenever they start losing.