Isil

Epic Skial Regular
Any of you fine ladies or gentlemen play this game on the Hard difficulty or higher?

Need a level 6 medic or some shit to play with?

Add me on Steam.

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Our difficulty is hard at the moment, but I usually modify them. Fucking made it to wave 10. With most of us getting raided by FP.

LilOleSpy

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
LOLN00BS. I play suicidal on lvl 1 Berserker.... alone....

forever_alone_by_foreveraloneplz.png

Meiru

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Well I occasionally play Suicidal IF I have a good team. Sometimes I fucking die on Normal with a shitty ass team and cream cheese connection.
But I usually play Normal/Hard, maybe suicidal.

D

DeadHerald

I've played and won on hard several times. It requires people who know exactly what the fuck they're doing. Who know to stay in formation, know how to heal, know what zeds to kill and in what order, and know not to run off on their own.

Serioiusly, if you play on hard and someone rambos, just quit.

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I've played and won on hard several times. It requires people who know exactly what the fuck they're doing. Who know to stay in formation, know how to heal, know what zeds to kill and in what order, and know not to run off on their own.

Serioiusly, if you play on hard and someone rambos, just quit.
not much rambos on the server i'm on... I rambo on some huge maps though. Sure you may wanna ragequit for that shit, but it's great for one guy to rambo at least, if all rambos, yeah. You're pretty much fucked if no one even knows how to use teamwork.

D

DeadHerald

not much rambos on the server i'm on... I rambo on some huge maps though. Sure you may wanna ragequit for that shit, but it's great for one guy to rambo at least, if all rambos, yeah. You're pretty much fucked if no one even knows how to use teamwork.

The fact that you're trying to justify rambo play should be a clear indicator of why no one will play KF with you.

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
The fact that you're trying to justify rambo play should be a clear indicator of why no one will play KF with you.
ehh not what i mean as "Everyone, lets rambo!" not like that shit. Teamwork is a easy thing killing shit. Rambo makes it all hard and challenging. I'm saying that teamwork is boring, and rambo is just plain easy death, and people still play KF with me if I rambo. They just get mad then rage quit if I never help them (which I only help them 50% of the time) I only use teamwork if friends want me to (or if they're lvl2 sharpshooter, not mentioning any names *looking at Oaky*)

D

DeadHerald

ehh not what i mean as "Everyone, lets rambo!" not like that shit. Teamwork is a easy thing killing shit. Rambo makes it all hard and challenging. I'm saying that teamwork is boring, and rambo is just plain easy death, and people still play KF with me if I rambo. They just get mad then rage quit if I never help them (which I only help them 50% of the time) I only use teamwork if friends want me to (or if they're lvl2 sharpshooter, not mentioning any names *looking at Oaky*)

You're just strengthening my position.

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
You're just strengthening my position.
Say what you want. We all have opinions mate. If you don't want to join me, that's fine. I know I've made lots of big mistakes while encountering those gorilla shit servers (Brute) or that one map called we've been to before. Go ahead. Hate how I take my own path, but it won't stop me from rambo. I'm just saying.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
er, if there's one person that's unreasonably leveled and a really great shot isn't it good for him to go off and kite some zeds away from the main formation of underleveled bros?

I've played with some guys like that, it was all good if they lived because they, yanno, threw money at us... if they didn't they played a little more conservatively.

D

DeadHerald

er, if there's one person that's unreasonably leveled and a really great shot isn't it good for him to go off and kite some zeds away from the main formation of underleveled bros?

I've played with some guys like that, it was all good if they lived because they, yanno, threw money at us... if they didn't they played a little more conservatively.

Those people usually play berserker. Berserkers are more self-sufficient than other perks, but usually are not so incredibly dumb as to stray too far from the Field Medic. Also they're usually perk 4 or higher and know exactly how to kill every zed.