Metropolis

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Hello Skial Admins,

I am a contributor and frequently on one of your public TF2 servers. It's a very good crowd on that server, with a few exceptions.

The number of hackers is going up. I am mostly talking about wall hacking, crit hacking, and auto-reflect by pyros. People get called out all the time. I'm sure you know that $20 can buy you all of those hacks. I can send you a website if you don't believe me.

Can you lower the threshold to kick a player? 90% is basically impossible. How about 2/3? Yesterday we took 4 votes to kick a hacker and we got to 75% every time. So the hacker stayed and I left.

If this keeps up, I will not continue being a donator. I'll find other servers or another game. It's sad, because it was a great server and I was happy to donate money for it.

What other options do we have to report a player? Will you seriously look at them? And how can we convince you 100% that someone is wall hacking?

Reedgreat

Gore-Spattered Heavy
The issue with lowering the vote threshold is that players will abuse the system and get people kicked, even though they didn't break the rules. It is impossible to set a threshold low enough to guarantee the rule breakers will get punished that also protects people that are the targets of vote abuse.