DøNaℒD` ☣☣

Mildly Menacing Medic
Prices :
4.5m for a key (0.25$/M : 1.30$ = 5.2M<-I reduced price by 700k for the key so this is fair! = 4.5m per key)
126m for a bud (4.5m * 28=126m)

Calculating FAQ'S :

How do you count the price for a key?
Simple,take the current RSGP currency and : by the key prices (1M=0.25$) (1Key=1.30$) 1.30$ : 0.25$ = 5.2M(+reduce price = 4.5m.)
How are we gonna do the trade?
Simply you will go first or we can use a trusted middleman :)
How many keys can i buy?
Check stock here >> http://steamcommunity.com/id/DonaldJR/inventory/ <<

Stock :
Check my profile and inventory

http://steamcommunity.com/id/DonaldJR/inventory/

Trade :

Have 40+pages of rep on profile , if you still don't trust me we can use a middleman =)

Wifflenut

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Any way you want to knock you prices down? I'd be willing to buy keys at 3.5m; granted that you have many.

Wifflenut

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Yeah, I understand. Well I'll think about it but a little more drop would be beautiful. :)

Side-note: you looking to buy any accounts?

Peroxide

Uncharitable Spy
He's being honest about the prices, it's the main reason I stopped accepting RSGP for Steam Games, it's just worthless now and hardly worth the effort.

DøNaℒD` ☣☣

Mildly Menacing Medic
He's being honest about the prices, it's the main reason I stopped accepting RSGP for Steam Games, it's just worthless now and hardly worth the effort.
Thanks for supporting me,hope people realise it.

On topic : sold 1bud to Wifflenut for 100m he went first all was smooth thx always again.

1bud + items left now.

Nameless Killer

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
sir, about those buds if they are 30 bucks, i would buy them but which do you prefer i pay you on, paypal or steam wallet cause if its steam wallet ill pay first but, you will have to add some keys, cause i would be paying only about 40, and the buds is 30 so it would be the buds plus 9 keys i think, if you take up this deal, please keep the stuff i will buy shortly

DøNaℒD` ☣☣

Mildly Menacing Medic
sir, about those buds if they are 30 bucks, i would buy them but which do you prefer i pay you on, paypal or steam wallet cause if its steam wallet ill pay first but, you will have to add some keys, cause i would be paying only about 40, and the buds is 30 so it would be the buds plus 9 keys i think, if you take up this deal, please keep the stuff i will buy shortly
Hey,sorry i only sell them for runescape GP no paypal/steam wallet ^_^